Saturday, December 01, 2007

food choices

Food, glorious food! If I check what I've been eating I can see that I've eaten a fairly large amount of feta cheese, shrimp, pasta and vegetables for the past weeks. Being pesco vegetarian is slightly easy here in Siem Reap. But the desserts make it hard for me to lose weight and I'm telling you that people here make the best desserts ever from ice cream to molten chocolate cakes. I don't fancy chocolates much but here I really reconsidered. Will blog about desserts next time.

vegetable tart and shrimp salad

vegetable pizza and tuna vegetable salad

Niscois Salad

salmon french bread

couscous and grilled fish

sushi

penne and feta salad

open faced shrimp sandwich

shrimp, feta cheese and watermelon salad

grouper on top of mashed potato

No comments: