Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Behind the scene at our Mega shoot

Strike the pose! At our Hit Parade photoshoot for Mega Magazine

moi and dindi, whose wearing my design. I'm wearing Jil Sander shirt and this Japanese jeans brand I forgot the name.

pout

She looks exotique here. The styling team did a great job.

John H. againts the giant Mia Ayesa wearing those Westwood-esque shoes



Barbie Chan doing make-up

yes, I'm a model, too!

Nante Alinsaga of Kiehl's doing my hair

Dindi, my model



Marc Nicdao, the photographer

make-up scene

John Herrera, Mega's Promising Designer of the Year 2007

Patrick Ty, stylist du jour

us

At Glorietta



Mike and Jor-el




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this in Mega. Ganda. Galeng ng mga clothes! :) Congrats

fuchsiaboy said...

NM, thanks. Hope you can visit Cambodia soon. Let's meet up and I'll tour you around.

I'm dying to buy new shoes! lol!