Friday, February 08, 2008

January Reads 1

I'm a magazine junky and I think the whole hotel knows about it already since I've bugged them to bring me some whenever they go out of the country like Bangkok. Our GM, Nick, usually brings me lots of magazines.

I was pleasantly surprised that day when I had this Quintessentiall Wicked magazine lying on my table. Well, it happened to come from the bestest Sales Director in the whole wide world, Noelene. She said the magazine was very me except I think couldn't afford to buy whatever is featured in there right now. Sob! Huhuhuhu! Oh, well I'll just dream about it since it's free.

Also, Junko, our Japanese Guest Relations gave me the latest Touchstone because there are Khmer artists featured inside. How sweet! I swear the people here in the hotel are so thoughtful.

No comments: