Friday, September 12, 2008

Mega feature

This September issue of Mega, with the beautiful Anne Curtis looking like Morticia Addams or Angelina Jolie in those St. John ads, contains some yummy features including their Most Stylish list where my fashion hero, Cecile Zamora van Straten, was included again! Here.

Also, my clothes for Fashion Week got included in their feature entitled "The Best of What's New". Photographed by Sara Black, styled by Patrick Ty, maquillage by Bobby Carlos and hair by Nante Alinsaga. Thanks guys! Loves it!

Getting ready for Spring/Summer 2009 collection!

3 comments:

the spool artist said...

we should have a copy of this!!! who's going home kaya this month?

Gayzha said...

Kungratz Don... I luv your creations... where can I buy them???

fuchsiaboy said...

spool artist - got it covered. i will have a copy.

gayzha - backstage store in serendra, manila and here in siem reap at the one shop. you can also order from me.