Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

Totally unexpected, I'm telling you. We came from the shop on our way to the car, Loven and I, when our friend Soyoung and the girls called us for some drinks at this new watering hole near Passage Area.

moi, Soyoung

The lady of Bubble Tea

Anchor Beer it is

The Japanese group with Scott from Wyoming. Although half of the time we didn't understand each other but they were really nice.

Loven and Pivee from Finland

These two were flirting with each other all night. The guy is so torpe!

What else but a Pinoy band.

Anyway, the wenches started leaving one by one and then we realized we were left with the Japanese group, Scott and Pivee! And we just met them that night! They were so much fun and we ended bonding with them.

2 comments:

Izzy said...

I'm in the market for a canon g10 actually. For myself, I want a point-and-shoot that takes high quality photos. DSLR isn't for me I think. Would u know what cameras cecile (chuvaness) uses?

p.s. ang payat mo!!

fuchsiaboy said...

i think a canon g10.

check ricoh. most of my professional photog friends swear by it. top photographers uses it, based on what i saw during the photo festival here. and it's so chic, im telling ya.

thanks for the payat comment. it's an ego booster! hehehe