Saturday, January 24, 2009

I want Longchamp Ceci est un IT bag!

I think I have to break my 'no purchase' rule again. I know I've promised to curb my spendings (not that I've spent a lot really!) but this one is such a cutie. The trompe l'oiel print parodies existing Longchamp styles.

It comes in ecru or orange canvas and linen with leather trim handles.

Roughly translated to 'This is an IT bag', I'm pretty sure Longchamp lovers would be salivating for this one.

The other side is printed like this.

What I really want to get is the big zippered 'Cosmos' at 45 x 40 cm. It's very Margielic.

They also have pouches. I kinda like them also except I really don't know how I can use it in my life. I'm not really a fan of compartmentalized stuff. I'm the 'dump it' kind of guy. That's why big bags work for me. Too lazy to be bothered. Hehehe. Maybe a pouch to put my computer cords and chargers, no? Tangled cords is not a pretty dilemma.

Check the prices here.

via Bagaholicboy

2 comments:

Giancinephile said...

Oh! I love it!!!

I love how at one point it's mocking the concept of the it bag!

fuchsiaboy said...

true, i love the irony of it.