Sunday, February 15, 2009

Siem Reap Suitcase Sale : my loot

I'm really happy with my loot from the Suitcase Sale. I either got them for a swap or I paid for it like less than $5. The first one I nabbed is this Le Sportsac prototype bag.

It's large, roomy and just the color I want. So Margielic! It has metal hardware hooks and zips for closure. It's really what I call an 'apartment' bag because you can just stuff everything inside and forget about it.

My friend Cheri and moi were debating about this rhinestone collier by Jennifer Scott. I thought it looked good on her but she deemed it too flashy on her. So I got. It's only $2, how can I not?! Nobody was really minding the Chanel costume earrings and at $2 I thought it's a steal.

Liz swapped with me some stuff for this wonderful Marc by Marc Jacobs cherry watch/necklace. I really, really, really loves it! I got loads of compliment from my friends and envied me for getting to it first.

Then she gave me 2 packs of Comme des Garcons perfume and this cute wallet that she bought in Tokyo. What can I do my friends love me?!

And finally, for $3, a really cool Martin Margiela tee with rolled sleeve.

The sale was a really good retail fix for moi and I can't wait for the next one.

3 comments:

the boomerang kid said...

bongga! hope ya notify me when the next sale is going to be... ire-ready ko na ang walis ko to fly to siem reap!

fuchsiaboy said...

where have you been? matagal kang nawala zb!

cge next time i'll alert you.

the boomerang kid said...

hay... been here lang sa tabi-tabi... working galore para makarampa...