Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hong Kong package!

My fabulous, multi-talented, workasonic, ultrariffic, mega-supercalifragilisticexpialidocious friend of the Hong Kong island, the one and only, KIKS (yes, capital dahlings, no less), sent me a package, containing these:

My, palanggas, I nearly choked on the organic cucumber sandwich I was munching when I saw this. I've been dying to get a copy of these i-D because it's their Manhood Issue. I think it's in Style Salvage Steve where I got wind of it and since it's more fascinating for me to read about exciting menswear designer, this issue is a must-buy. Sadly, we don't have i-D here in Siem Reap. I'd buy monthly, palanggas. In between us, in molto sotto voce, goodness knows I already spend huge amounts for the Vogues and Bazaars monthly but i-D make interesting features.

Kiks also gave moi this Xtreme Fashion book containing the works of designers going beyond fashion. It's more conceptual works of art, really. Quite a nice read and very interesting given the scope of what 'fashion' are covered. Grab a copy if you do see it in bookstores, palanggas.

No comments: