Thursday, May 07, 2009

Stella McCartney for Adidas

One of my little joys is looking at the Stella McCartney line in the Adidas store here. Yes, we now have an Adidas store here in SR. Aside from Stella they pretty much have all the basic lines plus Respect Me by Missy Elliot and the Muhammad Ali range. No Y-3, though.

I love Stella. I'm eyeing to get that sleeveless windbreaker in a melange of muddy colors. The orange lining is a nice surprise.

This yellow tank is also yummy. Wish she designs for guys also.

The oversized style I can fit in though. Like this aircool jersey hoody jacket in a dusty rose color.

I love the details and the fabric. Quite affordable at $99.

Another piece I'd like to have is this slouchy tee in dusty pink jersey. We'll see. I'm holding off whim shopping for now since I'm going home to the Philippines. I'l stay in Manila, then go to Iloilo, Cebu and Boracay. Plenty of shopping moments I'm sure.

No comments: