Sunday, August 09, 2009

Annea Spa

My friend Marichel owns this spa and I, of course, get to try it for free! Ha! You know moi, anything free I'm SO there.

I wanted a pedi and mani but it was full that time so there's no nail technician available for me.

I instead opted for some hot stone feet massage. OHhhhhhhhhhhhh! If you haven't tried it then you must, must, MUST indulge on this treatment. I was in spa heaven!

One more thing I love about Annea are the many glossies for you to read. Unlike other spas where they scrimp on that part. Also, you can have a selection of imported teas while having your treatment. It would be nice to have little cookies and chips, too.

Here's Tita Jaki with me. Can't wait to have more spa treatment there. :)

Yo, Ilonggos, you gotta try Annea. It's in that building where Vega is before, near San Agustin University, near Eric de los Santos' shop.

2 comments:

kawadjan said...

Wala bang happy ending dyan?

fuchsiaboy said...

hahahaha! sa bangkok lang yan! wag kang masanay, uy. adik ;)