Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Japan Thrift Shop Again

A visit in Phnom Penh wouldn'y be complete without passing by Japan Thrift Shop. I just love the cheap loots being sold! Anyway, here's some stuff I didn't buy for myself:

Kansai Yamamoto suede and fur jacket which I deemed too plain for a Kansai to collect.

This Sonia Rykiel top I got for Faith. Love the colors.

This Tsumori Chisato was so small and long. I'm more of a fan of her prints though.

This Michael Kors top we got for our friend Lynette.

I liked the fabric of this Michel Klein top and I don't know why I let it go. It reminds me of Helmut Lang or early Prada.

This Junko Shimada was so heavy so I put it back.

I regretted not getting this Sybilla dress for sell. There were a few I saw actually in very good condition. This Spanish designer was popular during the 90's.

I would have wanted this for myself if it fitted. Margaret Howell's collection is styled by Venetia Scott who also styles Marc Jacobs. I always like Howell's more masculine style.

I instantly thought of Toxic when I saw this winter grade, heavy wool Plantation knit sweater. Nope, it will not work even if you have the aircon blasting.

This Iceberg blazer has a very interesting beaded pocket.

This embroidered Cacharel top was another buy for Lynette who wanted some pieces to use for work.

This Kansai Yamamoto button down went to Loven. I love the graphic feel of it.

And some more CDs I found interesting but did not buy.

Does someone recognize them?

This one had a nice cover art complete with photo booklet with lush b&w photography.

The loot that I did buy coming soon.

2 comments:

toxic disco boy said...

oi, cute yung kansai na stripes. so ikaw. ^^ wala na akong narecognize sa cds... mejo luma na ata yan. hehe.

fuchsiaboy said...

i had to let go of the kansai kasi i got y's and issey miyake top of the same style. tsaka i bought a lot. will post it here soon.