Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thriftshopping again

I went thriftshopping briefly when I was in Phnom Penh the last time.

This was taken at Japan Thrift Shop.

Fashion Diary:

Top: Heather Miss Grey by Cecile Van Straten x Bleach Catastrophe

Bottom: DP 'Andy' pants

Shoes: black tabi

Bag: Jeremy Scott x Longchamp 'Le Pliage'

Of course, I was with Franco. He got a few pieces; one is a Norma Kamali black blazer that I pushed him to get because it's soooo Atelier. I got a lusciously tattered Katherine Hamnett jeans and that's it.

Then we checked Oroseuy market because I needed more tabi shoes. I found none. But I did see that shoe above.

Franco found this really fab black leather boots which was sadly too small for his ginormous feet ;) We've been desperately looking for that perfectly battered leather boots. In time...

4 comments:

toxic disco boy said...

dami mo nang tabi! huhuhu

taray naman. ganda ng outfit kahit mangukay. hihihihihihi

fuchsiaboy said...

ngek, everyday outfit lang yan uy!;) sedate lang, hehehe.

i can't get enough of tabi boots ;)

Andrew said...

love your bag

fuchsiaboy said...

it seems you love bags? ;)