Friday, August 27, 2010

Loots

The line 'It's the last piece!' always get me. I'm such a sucker but then it wasn't hard for me to get convinced to purchase this Comme des Garcons bag. It's a little birthday gift for myself.

It's one of those 'dump everything including the kitchen sink' kinda bag. I used the bag when I went to Kep for a couple of days and I had all my stuff in, change of clothes and all. I initially wanted the plain black version but then Bo wanted one, too, so I had to get this one instead. In the end I liked that I got the checkerboard version because it's more fasyon, hehehe.

I wanted the dark silver version of DM's x Raf Simons with the cool clasp but the gold version with the laces seems more 'now' to me. I got a lot of brass accessories so the color compliments. I actually went back to Club 21 to see if the silver is still there but it's sold-out, already.

Here's the black version of the CDG bag that Bo got. ;)

4 comments:

inkarlcerating said...

wowwwwwwwww

ako dn ganyan. pag last piece na. dun ako nakukuha.

love et don
pahawak pag uwi mo dto hehe

fuchsiaboy said...

i'll see if i can bring it. ;)

toxic disco boy said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yun lang pow.

fuchsiaboy said...

lol! ;)