Monday, September 20, 2010

Bodia Spa

One of the more popular upmarket spa here in Cambodia is Bodia. I really haven't tried it because I usually have my treatment at Spa Indochine of Hotel de la Paix. I'm friends with Bodia's manager and they gave me a huge discount so I finally tried it there one lazy afternoon.

The reception area.

I love their boutique. Shopping!

The second floor waiting area is done minimally but so relaxing.

The sculptural rattan seating was done by Riem, a talented Khmer artist. We sell his artwork and pottery in Poetry.

I love their toilet and shower area.

I had a wonderful experience at Bodia. I came out super revived and relaxed.

Back home this was waiting for moi.

Highly calorific but who cares?! Hahaha!

2 comments:

Leon Franco Dionco said...

Aba...review naman ng spas and massage.

Atleaset hindi na masyadong food.

I wonder what's next? hahahaha!! chos!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love bodia's scrubs. The lemongrass one is amazing. And the facial was pretty lush too!