Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Phnom Penh

My friend's Cambodia trip wouldn't be complete without us passing by Phnom Penh, the capital.

Part of the tour was eating at Sam Doo, my fave Chinese restaurant.

Bo has this love/hate relationship with pretzels so I had to take this photo of him. His fave is what we call pretzel pandesal with peanut bitter.

I love The Shop in Street 240. They serve yummy food.

My besties Bo and Jaki. We always travel together.

One of the faves we ordered was this raisin loaf with a country style 'palaman' made of mushrooms.

Chaneling Mr. Marc wearing Karl Lagerfeld shades.

We had desserts at The Chocolate Shop. Super highly calorific exercise!

It's soooo cool we got to watch how they make their chocolates. The room was freezing so the chocolates won't melt.

We also checked out Japan Thrift Shop.

On the way to Siem Reap we witnessed this funny/scary thing on the road. I meannnnnnnn!!!!???? Really???!!!

No comments: