Tuesday, November 09, 2010

TRAFFIC

My spring/summer 2011 capsule collection presented at the Philippine Fashion Week last October 30, 2010.

Entitled 'Traffic', it's my take on sportswear details mixed with my predilection for layering. I really had fun making this collection because the color was so intense but at the same time so uplifting to wear. I think it's really avant-garde to wear such eyecatching hue because everybody is in black nowadays. Only the brave can rock such thought-provoking and bold statement. Question is, 'Are you brave, enough?'.

Superduper special thanks to Nicole Puentevella of Soule Phenomenon for collaborating with me in producing my footwear. Also, my 'press agent' extraordinaire in Manille, Mike Magallanes for every little thing, merci!

via stylebible

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the collection. love the shoes!

VINS from Manila, PH said...

great collection don :)