Thursday, April 07, 2011

Mansion 7

Bangkok - A unique shopping and dining experience has opened in Bangkok with an unusual theme. Horror is the new chic in shopping!

A malevolent 'claw' welcomes everyone and a foreshadow of what to expect inside.

Inside a giant moon looms center casting its spooky glow.

The highlight is the haunted mansion that can be experienced for 180baht.

The shops and restuarants are equally unique like the mall.

From what I understand this 'apartment' was based on a popular Thai horror flick.

There's a bar lorded by gnomes.

Vintage Bangkok gets reincarnated in this cafe.

Cute packaging, non? Love the natural rope twine.

And they serve rose water. How chic is that?

I'm so happy Kawadjan went with me to check out Mansion 7. I really enjoyed our bonding moment since I don't get to talk or spend time with him that much.

Mansion 7 is located in Ratchadaphisek Road, Huay Kwang.

No comments: