Sunday, September 11, 2011

Saturday

Usually, if I'm just here in Siem Reap, I go to the Raffles Garden to pray during Saturdays.

Raffles Hotel is one of the most sought after place to stay when you are in Siem Reap. I usually go there for some high tea or cocktail in their lobby bar.

A little bit of fashion diary first: tee - from Hong Kong, jeans - Levi's, shoes - Converse, bag - Margaret Howell.

MHL Margaret Howell sling bag 'inspired by function and utility'. Lovely, non? It's one of my fave bags to use lately.

Apres, I had breakfast at a local market near my place.

Got some delicious egg noodle soup. Reminds me of batchoy but I know it's totally different.

I also got the wickedest iced coffee with milk. Pure love! So yummy and the kick sure hits you.

Usually, after this I go thrifting.

No comments: