Thursday, February 02, 2012

I Enjoy Every Moment Of It

Bangkok could be sweltering hot so it's always nice to see in most street-corner stands selling freshly squeezed fruit juice.

I see a lot of graffiti art in disused buildings. Fascinating, don't you think?

I always look forward to eating at Somtam and ordering these two tilapia dishes.

Had a quick meet-up with the Beloria family and their new baby boy.

So cute!

They treated me at Starbucks and Krispy Kreme. Yum!

I tried out R Burger, originally from Hokkaido, and I love it. Very Japanese! I had a Crispy Salmon burger, tofu nuggets and iced green tea.

Phoebe Philo's Celine power is everywhere! Two toned cabas immitations were everywhere.

Took a picture of this woman in Issey Miyake.

Love the pleats!

Tried out this macha cafe and it was nice.

I wish they have Scallops Pasta here in Pizza Company Siem Reap. The one I had in Bangkok was so good.

Diesel Black Gold was on sale so I checked out some pieces I liked.

Had the chance to check out the latest offering of some of the best Thai fashion labels. Had free cocktails and nibbles for everyone inside this curtained area while browsing their set-up. Too bad I didn't have time to stay and mingle longer because of dinner plans.

No comments: