Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wine Republic

Rex, host extraordinaire, (the one in stripes) promised to treat me a "wine&dine" experience in Bangkok and so finally it happened last time I was there. The venue of choice, after careful deliberation amongst the experts, was Wine Republic at Thonglor. Rex invited Julius and George...

and Kawadjan, moi and Norly for an evening of free flowing wine, assorted pizza, plates of cheese and salads. I was deeply honored and impressed, ha! It was a lovely evening of fun conversation that ended with everyone trooping to the nearest 7/11 store for an impromtu weight recording. Why you may ask? Everyone agreed to lose weight by March! How it ended up that way I can't remember now but what I'm sure was all of us had a blast. Thank you Rex for your generosity!

No comments: